Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ - COOP AND CABOODLE
















It has taken me forever and a day to post pictures from this DIVINE party. I think in part because I put so much effort into it. I spent a couple of sleepless nights trying to figure out the best way to bring this incredible theme to light. I wanted to include so many of the detailed elements of color and whimsy and magic and I really hope that I achieved it. I cleared our usual retail shelves and set them up as the party favor station. I LOVED how it looked all gingham blue and white with the gorgeous red bows. The girls all took home a blue tutu, red hair bow, white gloves and a wand and all the kiddies got to fill their basket with yummy candy. The boys gift was centered around the adorable LION with Lion tails and ears and a Lion hand puppet that gave a good roar when you squeezed him. I added ruby slipper candy and our ginormous balloons as well as festive hats and rainbow fruit. Juliet and I put SO much effort into all our parties BIG and SMALL, we just love it. And really, we are so lucky to give people a little "Somewhere over the rainbow - were dreams really do come true".

No comments:

Post a Comment