Thursday, March 20, 2014

WIGGLES PARTY at HOME










When my 12 year old was two he ADORED the WIGGLES.  So much so that we actually brought our 3 day old baby Grant to a Wiggles concert rather than disappoint our little Wiggle fan!!!  So it really took me back when a mom recently requested a WIGGLES themed party at home for her beautiful daughter.  Apparently there is a whole new cast of Wiggles and they are making quite a splash with the newer generation!  I was thrilled to design this party.  I went with red and yellow as my base colors for the party look.  I sprinkled in some blue an purple to make sure all the characters colors were represented... but mostly it was bright yellow and red.... which I think looked great.  I hand made a paper chain out of polka dot paper (haven't done that since elementary school I don't think!!!).  The paper chain along with the Happy Birthday banner made a fun festive backdrop to the treat table.   The cupcakes were from Julie at Blue Cupcake and were beautiful, as always.  For the kids seating table, I  used one of my new favorites -- the red dotted table runners -- over solid yellow cloths.   I did Microphones with  wiggle colored dotted bow on each place setting and found a vintage Wiggle Big Red car toy that I put on a riser (with flowers too, of course) as the main centerpiece.  Speaking of flowers -- I told you I was going to use those fab gumball flowers again!  Re purposed from Gracie's Sweet Shoppe party -- and they were just darling with this theme as well!  The birthday girl got a special party hat and everyone else got yellow dotted cone hats that I jazzed up with a glitter circle and a pic of the Wiggles.  The wiggles logo was on the cups -- which were also wrapped in dotted ribbon.  I love the flowers on this party too... red and yellow, bold an bright!  I am really loving how it all turned out!  Call us today to book your PARTY AT HOME and we will bring a COOP party to your backyard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment