Wednesday, May 28, 2014

RAPUNZEL PARTY at HOME...










I loved it when one of my favorite COOP party at home mommies asked for a Rapunzel party as Rapunzel was my favorite princess when I was little. Also as I only have two (amazing sons) it is always with glee that I decorate and put together a girlie party! Juliet & I really wanted to make sure that the colors were vibrant and bright but not too Lakers (an LA basketball team for all our International bloggers!). So we used purple and yellow and also incorporated some pretty greens and pinks.
We used Rapunzel's hair as our table runners and tied a small braid to each of the goodie bags. The goodies included tiara's and tutu's and wands for all our little princess's. Juliet put together some gorgeous flowers and the whole effect was more RAPUNZEL than LAKERS so we were thrilled. Our beautiful birthday girl was over the moon especially when Rapunzel herself appeared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment