Sunday, November 20, 2011

FIREMAN - DETAILS





I know I already did a pretty comprehensive post on our other Fireman Coop and Caboodle Party, but I did one yesterday and I just wanted to share a few of the detail shots with you! I had the idea LAST party to do fireman boots as a vase -- but I couldn't find rain boots in the dead of the summer anywhere! Lucky me -- it's rainy season now -- so Target had these adorable boots and I was able to try out the idea. I LOVE how it turned out! Aren't they darling? Love. The fireman party is SUCH a great party -- I love that it is simple and bold and has a great gender neutral gift! EVERYONE wants a fireman hat, a stuffed fire dog, a badge and a fire hydrant sippy cup! Right? The one I did yesterday I also added these darling Fireman vests which were soooooo cute on the kiddos. Mom and Dad were sooooo pleased with all the work we did on this one... said it was the ONLY way to do a party! Let the COOP handle it all -- and sit back and enjoy the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Please email me. Do you have any franchise opportunities? We live in Southern Oregon.

    Email me please: Snunez1107@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete