Sunday, November 20, 2011

HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR!!!














Over the Halloween weekend a super, sweet young man named Griffin celebrated his birthday with the WHOLE COOP AND CABOODLE - Halloween style. I had SO much fun putting this birthday bash together. I wanted the look to be COOL and GOTHIC but not too scary. In the front room I used simple moss on the main table with some great black candelabras and single flower vases as well as beautiful white roses with cob webs strung over them - really easy to do and gives a fabulous effect. I did the gigantic balloons in black with orange and black ribbon and I made a little sign with string/letters and pegs. (also easy, peasy and looks great!) The outside patio was transformed with cobwebs, crows and even a skeleton in the bamboo! I made some creepy, green, witches brew with dry ice and I even put the cutlery in little black coffins - so FUN! The goodie bags consisted of a pumpkin bucket - perfect to use later for trick-a-treating, witches hats & gloves, glow masks, glow sticks and candy, candy, candy. The hardest part of putting this party together was/is - right now - deciding which photos to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment