Friday, January 6, 2012

ANGRY BIRDS...




We did our very first Angry Birds party just a few weeks ago and it was FABULOUS!! The mom on this one was an absolute dreamboat - loved all my ideas and was happy to let me run with them. I decided that the space needed firstly to be super colorful so I went with the red polka dot table on the main table and happy tulips. I stuffed a bunch of Angry Bird toys in the glass cylinders and it gave a really COOL effect. I ordered a fantastic banner from Etsy (how much do we LOVE that site) and I also did two of the very special ginormous balloons. Julie from Blue Cupcakes took care of the DIVINE cakes and she even bought along our very own flying eagle. All the lucky little Angry Bird lovers went home with their very own stuffed toy, a slingshot (of course) a colorful boa a button and some additional Angry Bird lovelies from mom. I can't wait to score more top points with the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment