Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!







How incredible is it that it is already 2012! 2011 was a fantastic year for the COOP and for Juliet and I but I know that 2012 is going to be even better for us all. Over the holiday break I decided to host a party of my own - my husband and kids are so used to seeing me scurrying around and staying up very, very late to arrange other peoples parties that it was with great joy that they saw me do it for them! I decided that no Christmas Eve party would be right without a little snow - even in Los Angeles, so I set about finding the perfect (fake) snow. I wanted it to feel and smell like the real deal and I found it in a company called SNO WONDER (www.sno-wonder.com). It was super easy to make - just add water and voila, snow in Los Angeles. I wanted my dining room to be like a winter wonderland too so I added the snow there. I had beautiful glitter candles and my dear friend (who also happens to be my business partner) lent me her beautiful crystal Christmas tree's. I added beautiful white flowers in tiny crystal vases and the effect was pure magic. Outside I put pockets of snow along the bushes along the deck and two of the super large balloons it was FABULOUS! I even had our beautiful COOP employee Lindsay help me make sure everyone had a lollipop champagne cocktail and she dressed the part too.
A very, very happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours from the COOP and ours x

No comments:

Post a Comment