Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CAROUSEL HORSE...








I love it when our inspiring mommy clients come to us with a new theme idea that I am yet to tackle. Juliet and I love the constant challenge of finding fun, creative ways to present new themes. CAROUSEL HORSE is the perfect example and I ADORE how it turned out. I found it really difficult to find authentic carousel horse items so to set the stage I spent around three late nights perfecting a carousel horse cut out and once I had that everything else seemed to fall into place. I used the cutout to decorate the party bags as well as on the chocolate lollipop box and on the utensils holders. I wanted the flowers to look wild and fresh and I also wanted to use my favorite - daffodils as they are yellow a color mom requested and they have an English country side feel which was perfect for Carousel Horse. (A big thank you to photographer extraordinaire GREG FIORE for the amazing photos especially the opening DAFFODIL shot - SO COOPISH).As gifts all our little riders received their very own plush horsey, a delicious carousel horse chocolate lollipop and soaps made with personalized gift tags just for Tatum. All the kids wanted to go around one more time when the party came to an end - and mom loved it SO much her parting words were. "You guys are so amazing, I loved all the details you need to be on T.V! " mmm so sweet we LOVE what we do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment