Monday, March 28, 2011

A MAD HATTER TEA PARTY...




We have created so many wonderful parties at the COOP that when I was asked to create a Mad Hatter Tea Party I couldn't believe that it would be our very first. The mom was fantastic and just let me create away and trusted that we would make it FABULOUS. I knew I wanted it to be super, super colorful and fun but I also wanted to incorporate the naughty Queen of Hearts. I did this on the gift bag table with the fabulous heart table cloth and the simple idea of hot gluing jumbo playing cards to the gift bag - I think it looked really cool. The main table called for all the elements of the tea party - tea cups (I stenciled the drink me tags which was super easy), tea hats, so fun and of course lace gloves. I found the big pocket clock at a local thrift store and I used the gift cups as a structural center piece. It really resulted in a wonderful, colorful Mad Hatter tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment