Saturday, August 6, 2011

MODERN LEGO...




We have had a few LEGO Parties at the COOP over the past few years and I have loved them all. This one was especially fun as I decided to make all of my own LEGO inspired bags and decorations. The super sweet mom of the birthday boy has been a loyal COOP momma since we opened and this was her son Alex's third party with us so I wanted to make everything perfect. Lisa wanted it to be colorful and bright and not too LEGOish. I created the bags very simply by cutting out circular pieces of paper stock and gluing them onto the gift bags to create a LEGO look. I also made large LEGO blocks to hang from the ceiling. The gift bags were made up of; a LEGO set, a huge bounce ball and super cute LEGO figure chocolates. I can't wait to see what theme Alex picks for his sixth birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment