Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BRONX TURNS A SUPERHERO 4!!













How gorgeous is the Superhero party I just did for the SUPER CUTE Bronx Wentz! Who doesn't love the theme SUPERHERO? I had such a great time thinking of the colors and little extras I wanted to do. The COOP lobby is such a wonderful happy space and when you add any yellow the front room just glows. I used our custom made backdrops to cover the windows which with this party also acted as a PAPARAZZI blocker and I also had some cool - graphic backdrops made for the outside patio. I pretty much hand made everything on this one from the fun party favor tags to the drink cups to the chip cones. No real SUPERHERO party would be complete without some KRYPTONITE Soda so of course we had that and I used my trusty green Aussie licorice as the base.  I also found the MOST AMAZING Spiderman balloon it really was life like check it out above.  The FAB cake was from an old favorite Hansen's and had all the mouths watering. All our little Superhero's went home with a COOP cape, laser fingers, Batman ring, lollipop and WHAM Bat. Pete and Ashlee who are the loveliest people and parents where so thrilled with the party and told friends as they left  "same place next year"!
YOU can now get the same party from our COOP CRATE - book it now and party like a COOPER HERO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment