Monday, December 3, 2012

ENCHANTED FOREST








Oh my -- this was a fabulous fabulous soiree! The loveliest couple came to us with their concept for their sweet daughters birthday... they wanted to do a magical enchanted forest theme. I was so excited at the idea -- they wanted to keep everything woodsy and have me do fabulous flowers in a variety of light rainbow colors to match all the fabulous printables they bought for the party. I used our mossy grass runners and all our wood elements... platters, 3 tier tray, nests, wooden and golden mushrooms and butterflies galore. In addition to the mass of fresh flowers, I also used some of the large and small paper flowers I made in lavender and pink hues. So pretty. I also made a beautiful light creme burlap and gold glitter Happy Birthday Banner that we hung outside over the food table. And how about those balloons? They matched his printables PERFECTLY!! I couldn't believe how perfectly the colors matched! The goodie bags were packed with Rainbow tutus (another perfect match!), wands and butterfly wings for the girls and Merlin hats and wands and black capes for the magical boys! One of the dads handmade all the cookies and cakes which were absolutely divine... and looked spectacular in the magical world we had created. It was really a beautiful beautiful day for a lucky little girl whose dads sure know how to spoil a lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment